- I was born in Mary's Help Hospital in Daly City, CA.
- I used to be allergic to chocolate.
- I learned to be competitive as a kid playing mahjong with my family.
- I used to ride a scooter when I was a student at SDSU.
- I studied a year of college at University of San Carlos in the Philippines.
Four Things on my Bucket List
- Travel to Egypt, India, China and Southeast Asia
- Learn to speak Spanish fluently
- Learn American Sign Language
- Do a meandering, agenda-free road trip through the American North West and Southwest
Three Things Things I Hope For This Yeas As An Educator
- Keep up with grading. Aaack!
- Join focused study groups with my teacher peers
- Find opportunities to build community within and among my classes
Two Things That Have Made Me Laugh As An Educator
- Making the same mistakes as students do right after hectoring them about the same skills (being tardy, using spell check, managing priorities and time, eating in class).
- Seeing myself approach stereotype status - the bumbling, socially inept nutty professor.
One Thing I Wish More People Knew About Me
- I'm much shyer and private than my tendency toward extraversion (ENTJ) suggests.